I'm busy writing up my thesis right now: "Towards an Ontology and Canvas for Strongly Sustainable Business Models: A Systemic Design Science Exploration".
Based on my considerable progress over the past 3 months I've just added my second post to the blog of the Strongly Sustainable Business Model Group (SSBMG), an applied research group within OCADU’s Strategic Innovation Lab (sLab) that I helped to co-found.
This new blog post is about one part of the thesis: the literature review I’ve just completed that I hope will
- Provide a definition of organizational strong sustainability
- Identify design principles for the Strongly Sustainable Business Model Ontology and the Canvas it powers
- Contribute to the work to define a "gold standard" for organizational strong sustainability
In this blog post I explore how this literature review relates to:
- my Strongly Sustainable Business Model Ontology and the Canvas it "powers"
- the "Gold Standard" for organizational strong sustainability, and
- the SSBMToolkit which integrates these together to achieve the goal of the SSBMG
If you'd like a copy of this literature review please contact me.
I look forward to responding to your comments on the SSBMG blog... now back to writing!